The Power of a Positive Attitude
I ran across an interesting fact recently. This fact regarded the amount of cells that each human brain has – on an average. Did you know that we each have approximately two hundred BILLION cells in the brain alone? Pretty intense cell count, huh? Well, then, I discovered that the average person will implement approximately 1% of these cells in their entire lifetime! This means, out of two hundred million cells, in our entire lifetime, we only use about two million! Imagine the potential that you have! You have one hundred and ninety eight brain cells that are active and just waiting to be put to use! This just goes to show how much power positive thinking can have on your life, others, and the world as a whole!
If you want to increase the potential that you have, enjoy a positive outlook on life, share your perspective with others, or even change the world, you can! This can all be made possible by the power of positive thinking! Listed below are some steps that you can take in order to increase your ability to think in a positive manner:
1. The very first thing that you can do to bring about positive thoughts is to take care of yourself physically! How we feel physically has a great impact on how we feel mentally. If we take special care in ensuring that we consume a healthy diet, exercise on a regular basis, and rest when it is appropriate and for an appropriate amount of time, then we all can experience a boost when it comes to positive thinking!
2. The next way that we can be positive is to surround ourselves with positive things! Listen to positive music, take part in positive conferences, hang out with positive people, read positive books enjoy art that is positive in perspective – just do the positive, positive, positive and you are sure to develop a way of thinking that is powerfully positive!
3. The third way to acquire a positive attitude is to change your perspective. Mental attitudes often develop from the way that we see things. Let us take someone who has “failed” in something…the negative thinker will consistently focus on their failures. The positive thinker, however, will see the “failure” as an opportunity to grow and learn. If you want to be positive, you must see that nothing happens by accident and that there is a reason for everything. That reason is help you become the best person that you can possibly be.
As you can see, it is easy to harness the power of positive thinking. The difficult thing about positive thinking is electing to be positive. By following the simple steps contained here, you can change your perspective. You can take the power of positive thinking and change your life, the lives of others, and even the world that you are part of! You can increase your potential, and your status in life – all with the power of positive thinking!
Leon Edward helps others Increase IQ, Memory, Focus, Concentration,
Creativity, Public Speaking, Reading Speed, Time Management and Even
Stress Management. Learn to Superboost your brain power, optimize your
iq and improve life with his IQ Mind Brain Success Library at
InstantIQTest.com - Take the IQ Test. Click Here
- Leon Edward also has a personal development website http://www.awesomesuccess.org/ for awesome personal development training online - Streaming Video Audio Webucation,leadership development , career improvement skills and wealth.
Other websites from Leon Edward include:
http://www.justvisualizeit.net/ - Learn to Optimize Your Mind through the power of the subconscious mind and reprogramming subconscious mind
http://www.homebusinessit.com/ internet home businss ideas, opportunities and free training
- Learn to Earn Money At Home with Online Business Ideas, Home Business Reviews
and learn how to
get grants to start a business
Development Training guide, Success University Online
http://www.focusonthefamilylife.com/ - Visit Focus on the Family and Family Life infocenter for Hobbies, Travel, Best Articles on the Web Daily, Christian Music
and Christian Bookstore